Healing ResonanceHealing Resonance
llc

with kristi borst

... release that which no longer serves you!

Resource Recommendations

I believe that each of us is on a journey back to discovering we are all ONE. Each individual's time and path is unique and totally perfect. I am sharing some resources here which were helpful to me on my path, particularly in the last couple of years. They may feel like a key to finding your way home, as well. If you'd like to share resources with me, please visit my HealingResonance4Me facebook page with the link in the footer below. Blessings on your journey!

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Dying to Be Me by Anita Moorjani

Back in 2011, I was introduced to this book through a message at Unity of the Seacoast, the spiritual community I attend. There was just one passage of the book which was quoted and I knew it was something I needed to read. Rather than reading the book, I opted to listen to the book as narrated by Anita herself on a multiple cd set. The experience was transformative for me, as I remembered on a deep, life-changing level many of the truths of which Anita spook ... insights she had gained after surviving a near-death experience and then truly thriving. Today I say it is one of those books which I feel is a MUST-READ for everyone.

Love and light,
Kristi

LIKE Healing Resonance on Facebook
subscribe to @HealingResonanc on twitter
join Kristi's mailing list with opt-in gift audio

No comments:

Post a Comment