Healing ResonanceHealing Resonance
llc

with kristi borst

... release that which no longer serves you!

Resource Recommendations

I believe that each of us is on a journey back to discovering we are all ONE. Each individual's time and path is unique and totally perfect. I am sharing some resources here which were helpful to me on my path, particularly in the last couple of years. They may feel like a key to finding your way home, as well. If you'd like to share resources with me, please visit my HealingResonance4Me facebook page with the link in the footer below. Blessings on your journey!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

The work of Patricia Diane Cota-Robles has truly resonated with my soul. She offers a monthly newsletter, activations and other great information.

One of the qualities of Patricia's work that I enjoy so much is the high level of knowledge she has in biblical history and how she's able to translate it to what's meaning for us in this age of increasing self realization. Check out her amazing videos on youtube.

There is music that was channeled from her deceased son, Musical Rapture. I use this often in my in-person sessions and rely on her videos in the monthly Interfaith Community Healing Service I lead (3rd Wednesday of the month) at Unity of the Seacoast in New Hampshire.

Love and light,
Kristi

LIKE Healing Resonance on Facebook
subscribe to @HealingResonanc on twitter
join Kristi's mailing list with opt-in gift audio

No comments:

Post a Comment