Healing ResonanceHealing Resonance
llc

with kristi borst

... release that which no longer serves you!

Resource Recommendations

I believe that each of us is on a journey back to discovering we are all ONE. Each individual's time and path is unique and totally perfect. I am sharing some resources here which were helpful to me on my path, particularly in the last couple of years. They may feel like a key to finding your way home, as well. If you'd like to share resources with me, please visit my HealingResonance4Me facebook page with the link in the footer below. Blessings on your journey!

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Kore Healing (sm) with Kristi On Demand Distance Sessions

There are individuals who have expressed an interest in working with me beyond the wealth of free resources I offer on my site. Therefore, I am offering several targeted distance healing sessions available on demand. The lengths of the sessions are typically 1 hour and I suggest that you set aside at least 1.5 hours so that we may have the session without interruption. A catalog of offerings is here:

Kore Healingsm with Kristi

You experience the session as if we are together on the call, live in the group of others with similar concerns who sat for the recording of this session. Perpective Reboot® re-patterning work and love-based energy healing will come to you throughout the session. You are encouraged to write down what's troublesome prior to the session and keep a journal close by to note affirmations and insights which might come to you as particularly powerful during our session.

Please read additional information on the above "Kore Healing" section of my site.

If you'd like to be a part of one of my upcoming Live Group Sessions, if available, please sign up for my email list HERE or see what's upcoming on THIS PAGE.

Love and light,
Kristi

LIKE Healing Resonance on Facebook
subscribe to @HealingResonanc on twitter
join Kristi's mailing list with opt-in gift audio

No comments:

Post a Comment